|12 credit portfolio||$13,300|
|9 credit portfolio||
|6 credit portfolio||
|3 credit Mini portfolio||
Paris College of Art transfer
(including Pre-Collegiate Portfolio Program)–
tuition will vary depending upon number of course credits
|Summer/Winter Portfolio Camp||6-week summer camp (including CAS* service)–prepayment of $3,000 mandatory||
|Other services||College Admission Support (CAS) service||$5,200|
Application Deadlines (2016)
|Spring 2016||Summer 2016||Fall 2016||
|Applications & 0ther documents||Downloadable from homepage anytime||Downloadable from homepage anytime||Downloadable from homepage anytime||www.piartcenter.com|
|Application deadlines||Check with each campus|
|Interview||Mid-November||Mid-March||End of June / beginning of July||Interview date scheduled after applications are processed|
|Acceptance Letter Issued||10 days after interview|
|1st Day of Class||Jan 4, 2016||May 9, 2016||Sept 7, 2016||
Students can also apply for CAS (College Admission Support) service and this service includes 13 Distinctive Services that P.I. Art Center offers through over 30 steps ($5,200)
1. Selection of portfolio works (maximum 3 times) according to each school’s requirements.
2. Preparation of photos for art pieces for personal interview.
3. Translation, editing, and revision of a main essay (1 school).
4. Parsons Challenge essay (if necessary).
5. Interview preparation (one-on-one interview prep focusing on oral presentation).
6. Interviews with visiting admissions counselors + P.I. director’s evaluation and advice after the interview. (Admissions counselors personally visit P.I., provide information on their school’s admissions and review each student’s portfolio).
7. Application workshop (4~5 schools).
8. FIT Application Workshop (2 times, if necessary) / Short essay & interview with FIT (if necessary).
9. Making portfolio CD (Photo shooting, Photoshop, & CD production).
10. Visit the schools one is applying to for tour and personal interview (if necessary with P.I. staff); check status and find out results.
11. Help with Slide Room upload.
12. Help with WES process and Test Score Report.
13. Defer Admission.
Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
Students who are continuing their studies with P.I. Art Center will be subject to following payment, cancellations, and refund policy.
- The Programs are subject to change in schedule and price without notice.
- P.I. Art Center reserves the right to terminate/cancel a Student’s enrollment if they do not meet the minimum attendance rate.
- 80% Tuition Refund: Withdrawal before the designated first day of semester.
- 50% Tuition Refund: Withdrawal after the designated first day of semester (within second week of semester).
- 0% Tuition Refund: Withdrawal after the second week of semester.
- Refund take approximately 30 days to be processed.
- By signing this document, the applicant has agreed to and read the Terms & Conditions carefully and is aware this agreement is legally binding.